The mission of Marmara Tours designed to pursue the needs of upscale travelers destined to Turkey of today and the ancient world.
Here at our end, any extension of demand by our distinguished guests is welcome!
Our prize for our goal is the appreciation we receive from our clientele after the completion of this mission.
What do we do to deserve all this?
* Listen and comprehend what our guest/s really want and need
* Offer / Present options for better/best
* Economy where feasible not compromising quality
* Top Notch guides – Who are our pride…
But above all we trust in our infinite love of our country-people and the history that has flown under us through the ages as the essential asset that contributed to our devotion.
Based in Istanbul, Marmara Tours presents absolute professionalism where quality matters to discerning traveler.
With the expertise and in-depth knowledge of Turkey, our objective is giving you a flawless arrangement so that you will freely spread the word around we shall deserve.Contact
Explore Turkey with Marmara Tours
Turkey on two continents, densely layered cityscapes, stunningly still standing classical ruins, chaotic bazaars, and rich but complex culinary testify to the country’s unique position at the crossroads of Asia and Europe. Istanbul, strolling on the strategic waterway, Bosphorus Strait, has been the capital of three empires – Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman – marked in history with mosaics and the domes-and-minarets make it the skyline for this relics of our world to prove it. Ruins of legendary habitations dotting Turkey’s long coast on the Mediterranean – Aphrodisias, Ephesus and Bodrum – preserved the secrets in marble of ancient civilizations you have been reading about from books now on youtube. In sprawling souks with hand crafted works of artists -carpets, spices, silks and other exotic goods ready to buy reflect millennia-old trade routes still traversing the country.
The geologic wonders drag minds into the cultural depth. The cascading mineral pools today, of Pamukkale once fed the Roman baths, the rocky volcanic cones of Cappadocia honeycombed in centuries-old subterranean habitations and temples. Turkey’s eating culture is revered as one of the world’s great cuisines: chicken with apricots and almonds, slow-roasted eggplant with garlic and lemon, lamb shish kebab off the skewers, honey pastries and lots of yogurt that we eat and offer to our guests if not at weddings but eateries.Contact
Our private, deluxe Turkey tours feature:
* Preferred rooms in Turkey’s premier luxury hotels and resorts
* Private scholar guides and drivers for flexible itineraries based on your special interests
* Highly meticulous planning by Turkey specialists, traveled extensively in Turkey
* Local friends at our associate home offices throughout Turkey
* Regional air connections and airport transfers at wherever there is an airport.
* Restaurant tips / bookings, shopping guidelines for bargains of rare artifacts, tickets to cultural events/concerts and exclusive access to local celebrities.
All tours are private, be customized to meet your individual interests and schedule.Contact