Welcome to Kusadasi!
Meet your ‘private’ guide and A/C vehicle at the port at 09:00am and enjoy a day of visiting Ephesus (20min. from port of Kusadasi!)….
After breakfast, meet your history hub guide in your hotel lobby for the day tour of antique Ephesus (1hr South of Izmir) that will feature the remains the best preserved Ionian site in Roman times in Eastern Mediterranean which was the leading trading city – also a center for the cult of Cybele/Artemis. Program today will feature also the spectacular Terrace Houses located on the ramp of Ephesus where the wealthy Ephesians lived having decorated with spectacular mosaics and frescoes. These houses were brought to light after completion of excavations in 1980s constituting the best preserved examples of domestic architecture ever found. Return to Izmir to hotel in late afternoon.
What is Included?
* Licensed professional guide in English/Spanish or other preferred language
* A/C deluxe Mercedes-Benz or similar minivan with chauffeur
* Direct admittance to museums and sites
* Bottled water throughout the tour
What is Not Included?
* Customary gratuities to guide and driver
* Items of a personal nature
* Any items unless specified in itinerary